Just wanted to shoot you all a update. We recently found out the insurance that is offered through my husbands work. (we are not currently on it) Will cover some of the hospital cost.
What does this mean?
It will drop the $167,000 that we had to pay out of pocket to be between 28-70K instead (rough estimate).
Down fall is we can not enroll on this insurance until Nov... which means I had to postpone my surgery date, and will probably not have surgery until next jan , feb or even march of next year.
I'm so grateful that we have a lead on a insurance that will help pay, as my current one doesn't want to pay anything. But I am also a little stressed about waiting this long, as its growing and my problems are getting worst. From 7mm long to 10mm (1cm) long in 9-10 months.
So its one of those 'wait and see things.' If we some how can raise the full 167,000 before Nov, then I can shed the surgery asap. If not, then we will go the route of the insurance, which means we still need to Raise between 28-70K for the out of pocket.
So please keep sharing, and if you can donate please do. We really Really appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.
Thank you every one!
GoFundMe Link- www.gofundme.com/tumorsurgery4…
Want to Follow On Ingram?
Daily Life. -instagram.com/hope4april/
My Art one-instagram.com/the.turquoise.un…